Before I start school I always remember one important thing, making the best first impression. Why are first impressions so important anyway? More importantly, how can you make a good one. Well, we’ll learn all of that in this blog.
Why are first impressions so important:
- When a person sees you first you are evaluated based on the way you act. Your first impression determines what that person thinks of you for the rest of your life.
- First impressions are nearly impossible to reverse, what your first impression reveals about you stays with that person forever.
How to make a good first impression:
- Be confident! If the person you are meeting knows you are not confident in yourself, he/she will not take you seriously.
- Stay calm. If you are uncomfortable and a little jumpy, the person you are meeting will also feel the same way.
- Your appearance goes a long way to show a thing or two about you. Be presentable!
- A strong smile. Smile warmly when you meet a new person for the first time.
- Posture is key. Keep your chin and head up and stand up straight.
- A firm handshake. When you meet a person, a firm handshake shows you have a confident and strong personality.
Hopefully this post was a help to you about why first impressions are important and how to make a good one.
What are some other ways to make a good first impressions?
thinkaboutit. . .